My Job Expectations:
1. Help trauma victims gain confidence.
2. Teach workouts and fitness routines.
3. Help people believe they’re strong.
What Isn’t My Job:
1. Giving Jackie extra attention.
2. Finding every excuse to see her.
3. Thinking about her all the time.
She thinks this is her last chance for happiness.
Her PTSD has controlled her life for so long.
When she finally opens up to me, all I want to do is protect her.
But it’s against my moral code to get involved with a client.
Too bad for me, my heart is overriding my senses for the first time in my life.
I’ll help Jackie heal, and then I’ll convince her to stay.
To hell with the consequences.